ONL21: Refresher Fire Documents
This half day interactive online learning is designed as a C docs refresher course. Trent Fearnley reviews typical worked scenarios using ANARP and Acceptable Solutions. Leave your cameras and microphones on and be prepared to ask the expert lots of questions!
It is recommended that you have done the TA020 Beginner Fire Course before attending this session
- A review of the pre-course knowledge check
- A review of a simple Building Consent scenario and updates of any building code issues or NZ Standards
- A case study of typical worked scenarios using ANARP and Acceptable solutions
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.