Level One- Residential Property Inspection Reports
The ABS Training Programme is designed to provide the training and professional support required to enter this field, as a skilled practitioner operating in the residential property inspection environment.
The Training Programme and its ongoing support will equip attendees with the knowledge and skills to carry out high quality reports to NZS 4306: Residential Property Inspection. The Programme includes a practical inspection and audit component.
The Building Officials Institute of New Zealand is the peak body representing the building surveying disciplines, and is the only New Zealand based organisation capable of providing the necessary representative, tertiary and internationally linked training support to the building profession.
The Institute as a not for profit organisation with charitable status has no commercial or conflict of interest associations in bringing this expertise to underpin a vital quality component of the residential sale and purchase market.
The ABS Training Programme is the only education and accreditation programme specifically designed for residential property inspectors, as the Institute continues to professionalise the Building Surveying sector.
Who Should Attend
- If you are an appropriately qualified and experienced building practitioner, and wish to enter the field of residential property inspections and reporting
- If you are already carrying out residential property inspections and wish to become accredited
|16 to 18 February
|More dates to come
- If you are a Licensed or Retired member of the Institute, and are interested in obtaining an ABS application pack, please click here.
- If you are a member of the Institute but not Licensed or Retired, please contact the Accreditation department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not a member of the Institute, please contact the Accreditation department at email@example.com. Please provide your name, relevant qualifications, and contact phone number.