43 Spey Street
Parking: We understand there is unlimited/free parking between Gala and Leet Streets, not far from the Invercargill venue. Also there is paid H&J Smith pay parking at 92 Esk Street. Please check parking signs carefully!
TA013 E2 WEATHERTIGHTNESS
This course will provide an understanding of the mechanics of water and the application of these principles to ensure buildings are weather tight and comply with Building Code Clause E2 External Moisture.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to explain the mechanics of water and apply the principles, ensuring compliance with NZBC E2 to make buildings weather tight.
- Building Controls and Weather tightness
- The New Zealand Environment and Water Entry
- Defence Mechanisms – the four Ds
- Identifying Risk
- Flashings, Capping's and Decks
- Wall Claddings
- Alternative Solutions
When registering for events
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.