This 2 day course is designed as refresher/supplementary course to the existing 3-day Building Warrant of Fitness (BWOF) and Specified System course.
This course covers:
- What are the building act requirements for compliance schedules
- What is the purpose of a compliance schedule
- What are performance standards and where are they found
- What are inspection, maintenance and reporting procedures
- What are specified systems and where are they specified
- Where in the building consent is compliance schedule information found
- What should be included on a compliance schedule and what can be left out
- The relationship between the Form 2, Form 5, Form 6 and Form 7
- What is the relationship between the CCC and the compliance schedule
- How to identify incorrect information
- Who benefits from a well-developed compliance schedule
- How to record performance standards when alternative solutions are used
- Explanation of MBIE guidance
- Where to find information
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.