National Processing Limited, a privately owned IANZ Accredited Organisation (AOB), and is the first processing organisation to be recognised as a “high performing, extra low risk AOB”.
We are on the lookout for additional skilled Building Control Processing Specialists to work as part of the team.
We operate from three physical offices Waikanae (Head Office), Hastings and Thames but we will accommodate flexible, or work from home, options for the right candidates.
The main role will be processing building consent applications for our client BCA’s (taking a lead role for a BCA). You will be processing within our contracted timeframes and will be operating the client BCA processing platform which could be GoGet, Alpha One or paper based.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A good understanding of the NZ Building Act, Building Code, and associated Regulations, and,
· A current competency level from R1 to COM3, and,
· An appropriate Regulation 18 qualification (or be in the final stages of working towards), and,
· A high level of written and verbal communication skills, and
· Confidence, attention to detail, and,
· Accuracy, and,
· A desire to be a team player.
Do you enjoy processing building consent applications but are tired of working in your current environment, or frustrated at being promised unrealistic rewards?
Do you need to feel part of a wider team and are you seeking a change? If so, we would love you to join our team.
If you would like to simply have a confidential discussion about opportunities with NPL please don’t hesitate to contact us, or simply send a copy of your current CV and a short cover letter.
Tel – 04 293 1078