Services and Facilities - ONLINE - CONFIRMED
TA017 SERVICES AND FACILITIES
All building surveyors require an understanding of the principals behind the clauses and minimum requirements of the NZBC. This course will provide participants with a working knowledge of those clauses of the NZBC that provide for the quality, amenity and user safety within the internal spaces of our built environment. The correct application of these Code Clauses is essential to achieve an acceptably safe and healthy internal environment.
- G1 Personal Hygiene
- G2 Laundering
- G3 Food preparation and prevention of contamination
- G4 Ventilation
- G5 Interior environment
- G6 Airborne and impact sound
- G7 Natural Light
- G8 Artificial Light
- G9 Electricity
- E3 Internal moisture
RECOMMENDED READING:Click here to view the Recommended Reading for this course.
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself, and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.
Click here to register yourself (only) for this event
Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event