A Building Surveyor must have a thorough understanding of sanitary plumbing and drainage, hot and cold water supplies, and disposal of surface water and foul water.
This course provides the ability to identify different systems and approaches, consent and inspect these installations, and recognise unsafe installations to ensure compliance with the Building Code.
- Legislation and Supporting Documents
- Sanitary Plumbing G13/AS1
- Foul Water Drainage G13
- AS/NZ3500.2 Ground Floor Sanitary Plumbing and Drainage
- Cold Water Supply
- Hot Water Supply
- Backflow Prevention
- Surface Water and Drainage
- Plan Processing and Plumbing and Drainage
- Site Inspection – Sub Floor
- Properties and Behaviour of Water
This course is part of the Entry to BCA training programme. Its ideal for those with existing Regulation 18 Qualifications.
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Standard course price listed below or choose our Entry to BCA - Part Two Training Package