This half day webinar provides participants with a thorough understanding of the key players, their roles and responsibilities and the process involved in Accreditation. On completion all participants will have a good understanding of the importance of Accreditation and the part they play within their Council.
- What is Accreditation and why it's important?
- Key Players - The roles and responsibilities of MBIE, IANZ and the BCAS
- The Accreditation Process - who this affects and why is it important you understand this - The 6 step process
- Registration requirements
- Continuing, routine and ongoing assessment
- Routine audits
- Special assessment
- Revocation of accreditation, appeals and complaints procedures.
- Real life example - Putting learnings into practice - Review of a Council Audit
This course is part of the Entry to BCA training programme. Its ideal for those with existing Regulation 18 Qualifications.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Standard course price listed below or choose our Entry to BCA - Part Two Training Package