TA022 BWoF and Specified Systems
This course provides an introduction to the compliance schedule regime, the preparation of compliance schedules and warrants of fitness, an explanation of each specified system, and the inspection and maintenance regimes which ensure the safe operation of these systems.
- The Compliance Schedule Regime
- SS 1 Automatic Systems for Fire Suppression
- SS 2 Automatic or manual emergency warning systems
- SS 3 Electromagnetic or automatic doors or windows
- SS 4 Emergency lighting systems
- SS 5 Escape route pressurization systems
- SS 6 Riser mains
- SS 7 Automatic back-flow preventers
- SS 8 Lifts, escalators and travelators
- SS 9 Mechanical ventilation or air conditioning systems
- SS 10 Building maintenance units
- SS 11 Laboratory fume cupboards
- SS 12 Audio loops
- SS 13 Smoke control systems
- SS 14 Emergency power systems for, or signs relating to, a specified system in any specified systems SS 1-13
- SS 15 Other fire safety systems or features
- SS 16 Cable cars
RECOMMENDED READING:Click here to view the Recommended Reading for this course.
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself, and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.