450 Tristram Street
PH: 07 838 1010
TA010 LIGHT STEEL FRAMING
Light Steel Framing is achieving a growing market share within the built environment. It is essential Building Surveyors, Designers and Builders have a thorough working knowledge of the technology and construction requirements that pertain to steel framed buildings.
This course will provide an understanding of the content of the NASH Standard - Residential and Low-rise Steel Framing Part 1: Design Criteria and the tools required to apply this knowledge to ensure compliance of a completed steel construction.
This course has been designed to provide the underpinning knowledge and understanding of Clause BI of the New Zealand Building Code.
- NASH Documents
- Building Controls and industry-related terminology
- Scope and general
- Roof members
- Wall members
- Floor members
Click here to view the Recommended Reading for this course.
- Physical attendance at ALL BOINZ events requires evidence of your vaccination pass to trainers on the day.
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003