ENTRY TO BCA – PART TWO
Entry to BCA Part Two is a mix of online zoom courses and on the job training designed to quickly up skill new recruits to the Building Surveying environment with technical and practical knowledge. It has been specifically designed for those who do not require or may not immediately be completing the Diploma to Building Surveying, such as those with existing Regulation 18 qualifications or those that will embark on the Certificate or Diploma courses within a year.
Entry to BCA Part Two includes the following learning components, supported by a residential one case study.
1) Communication and Ethics Essentials 1 day 1 Feb Facilitator - Annette Ryan
2) Building Controls 2 days 2-3 Feb Facilitator - Chris Wood
3) Accreditation 1/2 day 15 Feb Facilitator - Chris Wood
4) Plan Processing 1 day 16 Feb Facilitator - Chris Wood
5) Site Inspection 1 day 17 Feb Facilitator - Chris Wood
6) Structure 3 day 22-24 Feb Facilitator - Chris Wood
7) Plumbing and Drainage 3 days 1-3 Mar Facilitator - Steve Walders
8) D1 Access Routes/F1 Safety of Users 1 day 9 Mar Facilitator - Chris Wood
9) H1 Energy Efficiency 1 day 10 Mar Facilitator - Chris Wood
10) Entry Level Fire C/AS1 1 day 16 Mar Facilitator - Trent Fearnley
11) B2 Durability 2 days 23-24 Mar Facilitator- Chris Randell
12) E2 Weathertightness 2 days 30-31 Mar Facilitator - Chris Wood
13) Services and Facilities 2 days 3-4 Apr Facilitator- Chris Wood
IN PERSON GRADUATION DAY: 5 May 2023 - Wellington
Site visit of Modular Home Company
Site visit at BRANZ
BOINZ Graduation Celebration
Over $13000.00 of technical learning for $6,900 ex GST - Member rate
Please contact email@example.com for more information.