Intermediate Fire The FEB Process - Online Zoom
This interactive online learning course provides a sound understanding of the FEB process. It is recommended for senior building inspectors, architects, and designers.Key Content:
- Deconstruct and identify components of the FEB process
- Understand and describe the roles of various stakeholders and the extent and limitations of each role
- Define levels of FEB from basic to complex alternative solutions
- Explain and describe the “Prior to Consent” and “At Consent” stages of the FEB process
- Detail the documentation required for a FEB.
No Assessment - Certificate of Achievement - CPD Points: 4
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself, and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Professional Development Manager on 04 473 6003.
Click here to register yourself (only) for this event
Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event