Whangarei District Council
7 Rust Avenue
This course will take you through the transition times and the new and amended Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods for Building Code clause H1 Energy Efficiency.
1) The transition times for:
*Windows and doors;
*Walls, roofs, and floors; and
*Climate zones 1 and 2 for windows and doors
2) Changes to climate zones
3) Changes to construction R-values
4) Applying the schedule method and calculation method using the new construction R-values
5) The modelling method
6) Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning energy efficiency design
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.