A Building Surveyor must have a thorough understanding of sanitary plumbing and drainage, hot and cold water supplies, and disposal of surface water and foul water.
This course provides the ability to identify different systems and approaches, consent and inspect these installations, and recognise unsafe installations to ensure compliance with the Building Code.
- Legislation and Supporting Documents
- Sanitary Plumbing G13/AS1
- Foul Water Drainage G13
- AS/NZ3500.2 Ground Floor Sanitary Plumbing and Drainage
- Cold Water Supply
- Hot Water Supply
- Backflow Prevention
- Surface Water and Drainage
- Plan Processing and Plumbing and Drainage
- Site Inspection – Sub Floor
- Properties and Behaviour of Water
All you need to know about Plumbing and Drainage delivered by Peter Downey at an Residential Level.