Entry Level Fire Documents - Online Zoom- CONFIRMED
Level 1 – Entry Level – 1 day
This entry level course covers CAS/1 inrelation to R1-R3 Residential buildings. The course will include Fire Separations and Means of Escape. The day includes working through a case study.
- C/AS1 – Acceptable Solution
Detached dwellings and household units such as: stand-alone houses, low-rise multi-unit dwellings where each household unit has its own escape route that is independent of all other household units such as:
* Attached townhouses. Stacked household units where there is no more than one household unit above another with each household unit having a single storey and an escape height less than 4.0 m.
* Detached dwellings where fewer than six people (not including members of the residing family) pay for accommodation such as: boarding houses, homestays, bed and breakfasts.
- F7/AS1 – Warning Systems
- NZS 4514 – Interconnected Smoke Alarms for Houses
- Building Act/Regulations/Code
- FENZ recommendation and best practice
- Residential Tenancies Act/Regulations
Member Rate Only
Non Member Rate Only
All prices exclude GST and are represented in New Zealand Dollars.
Click here to register yourself (only) for this event
Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event