2 King George Place
TA019 PLUMBING AND DRAINAGE COMPLIANCE
The adequate supply of potable water and the safe disposal of foul water are essential for the continual well being and health of the community.
A Building Surveyor must have a thorough understanding of the mechanics of safe water heating, hot and cold water distribution and the disposal of surface water, waste water and sewerage to an approved outfall.
This course provides the ability to review and inspect these installations to identify different systems and approaches and to recognise unsafe installations and ensuring compliance with the NZBC.
- Legislation, Building Code & Docs
- Water Supply (G12)
- Backflow Prevention
- Sanitary Plumbing
- Surface Water Drainage
- Processing Considerations
- Site Inspection (Sub Floor)
- On Site Effluent Disposal
Click here to view the Recommended Reading for this course and the required safety equipment.
When registering for events:
- Physical attendance at ALL BOINZ events requires evidence of your vaccination pass to trainers on the day.
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.