INT020 INTERMEDIATE FIRE DOCUMENTS
This one-day face to face course provides BCOs with a sound understanding of the FEB process and how Councils can play a more effective role.
Key Content includes.
- Deconstruct and identify components of the FEB process
- Understand and describe the roles of various stakeholders and the extent and limitations of each role
- Define levels of FEB from basic to complex alternative solutions
- Explain and describe the "Prior to Consent" and "At Consent" stages of the FEB process
- Detail the documentation required for a FEB