TA014 B2 DURABILITY
The Building Code stipulates requirements around the durability of various building components, ensuring the continued safety and health of building users.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
Identify those materials that will provide 5,15 or 50 year durability in accordance with the requirements of the NZBC. At the end of the course the participants will be able determine the protection
required in various corrosion or environment zones for the below modules.
The building surveyor plays an essential role in ensuring a building is fit for purpose, by meeting the code requirements with only normal maintenance.
- Durability and Building controls
- Classification of exposure zones
- Steel fastenings and fixings
- Structural Steel
Click here to view the Recommended Reading for this course.
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself, and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.