450 Tristram Street
PH: 07 838 1010
TA013 E2 WEATHERTIGHTNESS
The NZ economy has just experienced one of the worst construction disasters in its history. This disaster was caused by lack of understanding and lack of application of the clause E2 Weathertightness.
This course will provide an understanding of the mechanics of water and the application of these principles ensuring compliance with E2 to make buildings weathertight.
- This course is a must attend for all practitioners involved in the building industry.
This course has been designed to provide the underpinning knowledge and understanding for unit standards 24167 and Clause E2 of the New Zealand Building Code.
- Building Controls and Weathertightness
- The New Zealand Environment and Water Entry
- Defence Mechanisms – the four Ds
- Identifying Risk
- Flashings, Capping's and Decks
- Wall Claddings
- Alternative Solutions
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself, and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.