WEB004 ACCREDITATION - Interactive half day webinar
This half day webinar provides participants with a thorough understanding of the key players, their roles and responsibilities and the process involved in Accreditation. On completion all participants will have a good understanding of the importance of Accreditation and the part they play within their Council.
- What is Accreditation and why it's important?
- Key Players - The roles and responsibilities of MBIE, IANZ and the BCAS
- The Accreditation Process - who this affects and why is it important you understand this - The 6 step process
- Registration requirements
- Continuing, routine and ongoing assessment
- Routine audits
- Special assessment
- Revocation of accreditation, appeals and complaints procedures.
- Real life example - Putting learnings into practice - Review of a Council Audit
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself, and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.