BRANZ Answers 2021 seminar
Future-focused technical information everyone needs to know
In these changing times, it is important to not only keep up with the play but to be ahead of the game.
This seminar aims to give you the answers to a wide range of practical questions relating to new ways of doing things in the residential building and construction industry. We will cover new types of buildings, new types of products and systems, new ways to increase the performance of buildings, and upcoming regulatory changes
- Factory-built and prefabricated homes
- Small homes
- Exempt buildings
- External joinery options
- Water efficiency
- New evaluation methods for windows
- Engineered wood products
- High-performance construction details
- Passive design for MDH
- Airtightness targets
- Effective ventilation
- Building quality and client satisfaction
- Efficient heating options
- Current and future compliance changes such as revisions to H1 Energy efficiency and NZS 3604 Timber-framed buildings
- The implications of building for climate change and zero carbon
- Future developments such as housing requirements for pandemics and the potential for robotics.
Duration: 3 hours
Dates: 17 February - 1 April 2021
Cost: $110.00 inc. GST
BOINZ CPD Points: 3 CPD points will be awarded upon successful completion of this workshop.
Registration: For more information, and to register for this BRANZ course please click here.