SOLID FUEL HEATING (Installation Compliance Requirements)
BOINZ and the New Zealand Home Heating Association have partnered to bring a training seminar which will ensure attendees are aware of the latest product and technical developments, the all important installation requirements and common areas of installation non compliance.
- New Rules/Laws
- New Products
- New Technology
- Health and Safety concerns
- What you need to know to ensure a risk free inspection
Who Should Attend: Building Officials and Consent/Compliance Staff
The training seminar is targeted towards building officials and consent/compliance staff wishing to know more about Solid Fuel Heating - Installation compliance requirements.
Technical requirements around the latest wood fire technology are covered.
This is a specifically targeted programme for the BCO constructed with the NZHHA, with a view to achieve rational knowledge for the BCO sector.
If you are interested in attending, please firstname.lastname@example.org
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself, and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.