TA017 SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Services and facilities provided for building users form a significant part of any building. Their correct design, installation and maintenance, that complies with the building code is essential to ensure the safety, health and continuing amenity of building users and the public.
- G1 Personal Hygiene
- G2 Laundering
- G3 Food preparation and prevention of contamination
- G4 Ventilation
- G5 Interior environment
- G6 Airborne and impact sound
- G7 Natural Light
- G8 Artificial Light
- G9 Electricity
- E3 Internal moisture
RECOMMENDED READING:Click here to view the Recommended Reading for this course.
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself, and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.