WEB02: Writing for Building Control Officers
Writing for Building Control Officers is an intensive webinar for building consent processors, building inspectors who make and record decisions in documents such as requests for information, notices to fix customer communications and reports.
The topics covered are:
- Clear writing
- Avoiding needless and redundant words
- Using appropriate grammar
- Using active voice
- Choosing appropriate words
- Encouraging checking, proof reading and editing
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself, and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.