WEB01: An Introduction to Building Warrants of Fitness & Specified Systems
This webinar is an introduction to the process that leads to building owners issuing the annual building warrant of fitness (BWoF) to the territorial authority (TA).
- Definition of specified systems, compliance schedules and BWoFs
- Description of all the specified systems
- Defining the roles of building consent authorities (BCA), building owner, IQPs and TAs and their inter-relationships
- Outlining the process when starting with a building consent and the process when starting without a building consent
When registering for events:
- If you want to register several people or somebody else, other than yourself, for an event, simply click on the "Click here to register on behalf of others or several people for this event" link. You will then be walked through how to complete the registration/s.
- If you are simply registering yourself, and have logged in to your own profile "Click here to register yourself (only) for this event" link.
- If you have any queries about the registration process, please feel free to contact the Training Academy's Education and Training Manager on 04 473 6003.