TA006 SITE INSPECTION
Site Inspectors need a sound underpinning of the building code to enable critical assessment for compliance on site.
This course provides participants, knowledge and understanding of good practice in site inspections with practical exercises, simulation and case studies and the undertaking of a real inspection.
This course has been designed to provide the underpinning knowledge and understanding for unit standard 24175.
- Legislation and Site Inspections
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Responsibilities under the BA04, Inspection Purpose, Types and Sequence
- Preparation Procedures and Methods of Documenting and Recording
- Complete building inspections
Click here to view the Recommended Reading for this course and the required safety equipment.