Why use HR Division
Do you work in the building surveying sector and want to progress to a new role?
Whether you're a recent graduate in the field, have years of experience and are looking for a change, or are ready for the next step in your career we can work with you.
We understand the job-hunting process can be overwhelming and are here to offer you as much support as you need.
We recruit for full-time permanent positions and short term contract positions on behalf of local councils and the private building sector.
Pathways into Building Surveying
- Do you work in a building related trade and want to progress into building surveying?
- Are you a School Leaver or tertiary qualified and want to progress into building surveying?
Contact our recruitment team and we can discuss your options and map out a suitable career pathway for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 473 6009.
- Register with us - email@example.com
- We'll keep you updated about any current vacancies we're recruiting for that suit your skill sets and match your job criteria
- We'll help you with the application process if you decide to put yourself forward for any roles
- If you're shortlisted we'll work with you in all stages of the interview process (including a skype/teleconference/face to face interview with our recruitment team)
- We'll keep you updated on all stages of the process